Thursday, March 5, 2009

Show me the money: The Episcopal Bishop of Western Kansas writes Presiding Bishop, House of Bishops, Executive Council, & General Convention Deputies

BabyBlueOnline: Show me the money: The Episcopal Bishop of Western Kansas writes Presiding Bishop, House of Bishops, Executive Council, & General Convention Deputies

An Open Letter to The Presiding Bishop, House of Bishops, ExecutiveCouncil, and Deputies to General Convention,I really do not know anymore what is coming next. How things are done and not done are as haphazard as people's ideas; or so it seems.Now I read that the "New" Diocese of Fort Worth passed a $632,466 dollar budget for a part-time bishop, a little over 19 priests and 62 delegates who represent way less than a thousand people, and $200,000 is from the General Convention budget!

Interesting letter, and I'd bet that he is no longer on the "A" list in New York .... quite a challenge of what is going on by a Bishop... I wonder what year a response will come?

Read it all at the link above.

No comments: